Wish is the newstyle bible Canadian women aged 29 to 49 reach for first. It covers fashion, beauty, food, home décor and family for the master juggler—the woman who has to stylishly and efficiently balance career, family and home.
Please keep in mind these terms when writing for Wish:
- No nonsense
- We do not accept queries from public-relations writers or related professions. The writers and journalists who contribute to Wish must have no conflict of interest in the stories they write for us.
- We do not accept unsolicited manuscripts.
- Outline your story and your approach, writing your query in the same tone that you¹re proposing for your piece. If you have never written for us before, please email us some writing samples.
- In rare cases, we may publish a writer¹s own photographs; however, this arrangement is handled by the art department and is not part of the editorial process.
- Do not send attachments. We cannot risk opening attached files that may contain viruses.
- Due to the number of queries we receive, we cannot always respond immediately. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please accept our sincere thanks and feel free to query other publications.
- Our base rate is $1/word and payment is upon acceptance.
- Please e-mail editorial queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "query" in the subject line.
We welcome queries for the following sections of Wish:
- Health & Wellness
- Home Décor
For queries/ submissions: email@example.com