The Journal of Ecocriticism is looking for reviewers for the following books. We have these books in-house. They will be provided to you free of charge. If interested, please email Dave Tagnani. Please provide a sentence or two about your relevant research interests and/or scholarly activity.
- Environment at the Margins: Literary and Environmental Studies in Africa. Eds. Byron Caminero-Santangelo and Garth Myers. Ohio UP.
- Ecofeminism and Rhetoric: Critical Perspectives on Sex, Technology, and Discourse. Ed. Douglas A. Vakoch. Berghahn.
- Ecomusicology: Rock, Folk, and the Environment. Mark Pedelty. Temply UP.
- Shakespeare’s Ocean: an Ecocritical Exploration. Dan Brayton. U of Virginia P.
- In the Hollow of the Wave: Virginia Woolf and Modernist Uses of Nature. Bonnie Kime Scott. U of Virginia P.