Reporting to our Senior Editor, you will be responsible for the production of Kidspot Daily, our daily newsletter. As well, you will be responsible for our highly-trafficked children’s activities section of text articles, text activities and videos and commissioning, editing and managing freelancers.
To be successful, you must have:
- Extensive editorial experience, including the ability to write great copy and engaging headlines and intros, proofread, and commission content
- Basic Photoshop and picture editing skills
- Strong experience in copy management, including an understanding of style, grammar, formatting and a willingness to learn basic HTML
- A willingness to learn the best SEO practices
- A genuine interest in social media and its ability to connect with our audience to ensure great stories that can cut through the digital noise to genuinely connect with people
- Confidence working with cloud technology as well as smart phones and tablets
- An adaptable attitude and a sense of humour
Sounds like a job you could thrive in? Apply and tell us why! Please send your resume along with a covering letter addressing your suitability for the role.
For queries/ submissions: email@example.com