WE HAVE AN OPEN SUBMISSION POLICY, WITH A FEW STIPULATIONS:
- We do not accept fiction or poetry.
- Our editorial is limited to 300 – 500 words, depending on the article (Exception: 150 – 250 words for Forsyth Woman Engaged).
- Because we are a free publication, much of our content is advertiser-driven therefore, space is limited for filler stories. We will not include stories about start-up businesses or entrepreneurs who are not advertising partners.
- Space for non-profit editorial is limited and based on availability.
- Our magazines celebrate women, families, and weddings, therefore all content should be uplifting, motivational, and serve to inspire.
- Dual submissions are not accepted.
- Payment is a flat rate of $40 per article.
ARTICLES MAY BE SUBMITTED FOR CONSIDERATION ACCORDINGLY:
- Forsyth Woman: Denise@ForsythMags.com
- Forsyth Family: Denise@ForsythMags.com
- Forsyth Woman Engaged: Denise@ForsythMags.com
Submission to Forsyth Magazines does not guarantee publication. If we publish your article, you will be notified in writing that your article was accepted.
For queries/ submissions: Denise@ForsythMags.com