Brigit: Sun of Womanhood
an anthology edited by
Michael McDermott and Patricia Monaghan,
scholars and followers of Brigit
Seeking proposals comprising works about the Celtic Goddess and Christian Saint Brigit in any printable form, including but not limited to:
- Scholarly essays
- Personal essays
- PoetryInterior artwork (including small line drawings, in black and white)
- Cover and Back artwork (color)
- Chants and Invocation
- translations of ancient poems, prayers and invocations to Brigit
For prose submissions, please send 150-word abstract outlining your approach to the subject; other submissions should be sent complete, with limit of 3 poems or chants per author.
- Submit up to three poems of no more than 50 lines each
- Previously published work will be considered, but authors must hold all rights and have written proof from previous publisher.
- Include author bio of up to 200 words at end of submission.
For inquiries: direct inquiries to BrigitAnthology@gmail.com
For submissions: via submishmas