Announcing the Greenwich, Ct, Branch Of Nlapw Poetry Contest And Publication
Title of book: Women’s Voices of the 21st Century: Experiences That Shape Women
Entry fee: $10 per poem. Limit of 10 poems per entrant.
- One first prize -- $500
- Two second prizes -- $200 each
- Two third prizes -- $100 each
Each published poet will receive a complimentary copy of Women’s Voices of the 21st Century.
- The body of each poem may be no more than 40 lines including stanza breaks. Poetry should be single-spaced with double-spacing between stanzas.
- Poems should be typed in 12-point Arial.
- Email each poem including your name and branch to email@example.com.
- Poem(s) must be emailed by October 1, 2012.
- Send signed release form and your check (payable to Greenwich Pen Women) to P.O. Box 7471, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- Check and signed release form must be postmarked by October 1, 2012.
- The decisions of the judges are final.
Entry form and more details are available here.
For inquiries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org